Some words about Dulevo Porcelain Factory
Dulevo Porcelain Factory was founded in 1832 by merchant Terentij Kuznecov, who made it the best porcelain factory in Russia less than 20 years.
In 20th century factory of Kuznecov came into as the most renowned producer of porcelain and faience wares in Russia. In 1902 manufacture received the title of the imperial household supplier and provided itself with the most profitable orders.
The pieces of foremen were awarded gold medals in Paris in 1889 and 1890, got "Grand Prix" in 1903 and 1905 in Reims and Liege.
The enterprise overlived the revolution in 1905 and became the new name: The partnersship of Matvej Kuznecov died in 1911 and in 1917 Sergej Kuznecov was driven out from Dulevo factory.
The sculpture of A. G. Sotnikov "Falcon", which received the gold medal and "Grand Prix" in 1958 on the world exhibition in Brussels, became our symbol, its graphic image - trade mark of factory.
|| Site Map ||